Bringing Tech News Near You, Computer And Internet Tips and Tricks and Tutorials.
Thursday, July 14, 2011
How-To: Enable iOS5 Without Developer’s Account
Can’t wait to get your hands on the new features of iOS 5, but not on a developers account? Well, there’s way to get around it.
For those willing to become a developer, they can signup for $99 a year.
to obtain the iOS 5 betas, Google will provide a lot of help in that.
After upgrading, to activate the iOS is actually impossible. Thankfully one of the devs found a way around it and successfully activated the iOS 5.
Now to the steps involved in activating the iOS 5.
Attention: DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK
1. Using the Home Button, triple click it to enable the Voice Over feature.
2. Do the same thing to activate the emergency call.
3. Switching to emergency call, swipe down with three fingers from the top (the status bar).
4. The Notification Center appears, then tap on the weather widget.
5. That will take you to the weather app, then simply press the home button and voila,you can access the phone.
Please take note that I DO NOT encourage you to try this on, since the iOS is still unstable and I totally recommend you to wait for the stable release this fall. This method is for information purposes only.