With this VidCoder app for Windows OS you can now rip Blu-Ray discs and DVD discs and transcode them.
The app itself utilizes the HandBrake as the encoding system, but with a better and more user friendly interface than the original version of the HandBrake for Windows.
This app comes in tons of features such as:
- Adjust and Customize Bitrate, Size and Quality of Videos
- H.264, MPEG-4, Theora video Support
- MP4, MKV containers
- AAC, MP3, Vorbis, AC3 Audio Encoding and AAC/AC3/MP3/DTS/DTS-HD Passthrough
- Pause and Resume Encoding Capabilities
- Original Video Preview Clips
- Batch Encoding
- 2-pass Encoding
- Create Chunks of Encoded Video Previews
- Decomb, Detelecine, Deinterlace Filters
Download VidCoder for Windows here