Another tool for jailbreaking your iDevice running iOS 4.3.3 is using PwnageTool 4.3.3 for Mac OS.
This tool enables user to create customized IPSW for their iDevices. This procedure is also crucial for iPhone users who wish to preserver baseband and carrier unlocks.
Step by step guide:
- Download PwnageTool 4.3.3 here or here
- Restore your iDevice to iOS 4.3.3 if you haven't, and move all the files to your desktop
- Run PwnageTool in 'Expert Mode' and select your device of which you want to jailbreak
- Browse for your firmware and then click on "General" and select 'Activate the phone' to preserve the old baseband and retain your carrier unlocks. Click "Build" afterwards
- PwnageTool will start building your customized firmware.
- Next is to boot into DFU mode
To boot into DFU(Device Firmware Update) mode:
- Press Power Button for 3 seconds
- Hold Power button and Home button simultaneously for 10 seconds
- Release Power button but keep holding Home button until the jailbreaking process starts.
Then after all the processes are done, go to iTunes and click on 'Restore' while pressing the alt(option) button on your Mac and select the customized firmware.
Alternatively you may want to try JailbreakMe 3.0